At Canadian Lifestyle Magazine, we are committed to making our website accessible to everyone, including individuals with disabilities. We believe that everyone should have equal access to the information and resources available on our site.
Our goal is to meet or exceed the requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA and the Accessible Canada Act.
We have taken the following measures to make our site more accessible:
- Alt text for images to describe their content
- Heading structures to help users navigate the page
- Descriptive links for easy navigation
- High-contrast mode to make the site more visible for users with visual impairments
- Keyboard navigation for users who cannot use a mouse
- Screen reader compatibility
If you have any trouble accessing information on our site, please contact us and we will work to resolve the issue. We welcome any feedback you may have about the accessibility of our site, and will do our best to make improvements where necessary.
Thank you for visiting Canadian Lifestyle Magazine and for your commitment to accessibility for all.